Website powered by

Modular Project - Week 3

General / 28 June 2022

Into Unreal

Goodness, it's already week 3. Well, this week, I got my scene into UE5 and got to work making sure my scale was correct. I had to make a number of changes to the proportions of the original concept to make more sense in 3D. I still think the buildings still feel a little small, but I think it will add a little charm to the scene in the end.


I got even more granular with each piece; now there are many different size variations, though I could go even further. I'm going to move into trim sheets next week so I'll worry less about making everything perfectly scaled right now though.

Next week I'll be moving into the more exciting part of the piece, trim sheets! Should be fun!